Temporary Tattoo Paper (laser)
Clear, laser printable
Our Temporary Tattoo Paper is specially designed to easily turn your custom design, artwork or logo into personalised removable tattoos. This is a quick & easy way to bring life to parties, fund raising and sport events
You can make it less shiny and look real by applying sunscreen afterwards.
Before you start, check the set. Each set consists of: one sheet of clear adhesive film on a white-backing sheet and one sheet to print on (white sheet). It is imperative that you print on white glossy side.
1. Design your image(s) in the size and shape that you desire on your computer. You will need to reverse your images so that when they are applied to the skin, they will have the right orientation. If you are printing a whole page of tattoo designs, simply copy and paste the image on your page.
2. On the glossy side of the tattoo paper, print the images with your laser printer. If you are hesitant, print a trial page on ordinary paper first.
3. Let the printed sheet dry. This is of paramount importance; the sheet must be completely dry or else the adhesive will not stick and the ink will run.
4. After the sheet is completely dry, remove the clear adhesive film sheet from the white backing sheet. Carefully place the sticky side of the clear film down on the printed tattoo sheet. Discard the white backing sheet.
5. Cut out each tattoo design using scissors. Cut through the two layers (paper and clear film) and leave a margin of approx.1mm around the design.
6. The tattoo is ready for use. To use, simply peel off the clear film protective layer and place the sticky side of tattoo face down on clean dry skin.
7. Apply water to the back of the tattoo with a wet sponge or cloth. Hold for about 30 seconds until the design becomes visible through the backing.
8. Peel off the backing paper carefully, this will reveal your tattoo. Excess glue can be wiped off carefully.
DO NOT PLACE TATTOOS ON SENSITIVE AREAS OF SKIN SUCH AS NEAR THE EYES.IF ANY IRRITATION OCCURS, REMOVE THE TATTOO.