Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus
For tips & tricks subscribe to www.silhouetteschoolblog.com
15" wide machine
Free Holiday Designs code, heat transfer, vinyl and stencil material sample.
The Silhouette Cameo® Plus is a larger version of the Cameo 4 desktop cutting machine.
It can accommodate material widths of up to 15 inches and lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
- Wider roller positions to accommodate materials up to 15 inches wide
- Matless cutting capabilities*
- Cut up to 10 feet length materials (when using select materials)
- Dual motor system
- Tool detection sensors
- Most powerful force in machine class (5,000 grams force)
- Fastest cutting speed in machine class (up to 30cm/second)
- Smart tangential mode for cutting fabric without a stabilizer (requires Rotary Blade)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Feather touch responsive panel
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible
Additional Tools Available (sold separately):
- Rotary Blade
- Kraft Blade
- Punch Tool
- Pen Holder
* Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. Cameo 4 also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.