We do not store your payment details on our system and we also do not require proofs of payment.
We accept the following payment options:
- EFT (preferred) into our Mercantil account (use your Order # as reference)
- Pay by cash or use your credit card when collecting from us in Pretoria (call immediately before collecting)
- Deposit cash at a Capitec branch or ATM into our Mercantile account (you must pay Mercantile deposit fees as per their fees schedule)
- Card payments using your debit or credit card via PayFast
- International payments (any additional charges must be for your account)
- PayPal payments - extra usd conversion charges apply
- Cheque deposits - we do not accept cheque deposits
Pay as per the payment method selected for your order.
If you pay by another method, there can be additional charges for your account eg a cash deposit attracts a R30 minimum charge.
Our new banking details, from 28 May 2021:
Party Lights (Pty) Ltd
Mercantile Bank, Menlyn Branch code 450105
Cheque account 1050883497
Use your order # as reference
Proof of payment not considered/required. We do not respond to requests of proof of payment notifications - instead, we use our time to process orders.
Additional info for INTERNATIONAL payments:
MERCANTILE BANK LTD
SWIFT code CABLZAJJXXX
Swift code (8 characters) CABLZAJJ
Branch name MERCANTILE BANK LTD
Branch address 142 WEST STREET, MERCANTILE LISBON HOUSE, FLOOR 4
Do not pay into our account unless you have an online Order #.
See here for Refund policy.