- Shop-N-Scrap (SNS) guarantees all products to be original and genuine new products from the respective manufacturers.
- It is your responsibility to research if the product will meet your needs, before you buy it from us.
- It is your responsibility to download and install the latest software version for your machines (as applicable). Do not do a firmware update yourself - if the manufacturer suggests such an update, let us do it for you.
- We are happy to refund, repair or replace (where possible) any item which is defective within 1 (one) year of purchase, on condition that a valid receipt is provided, and that the goods have not been deliberately or negligently damaged. This applies to all goods against manufacturer’s defects and as per respective manufacturer’s warranties.
- Some machines carry a 2 year warranty.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs to SNS (in RSA).
- SNS may facilitate assessment and/or repairs in consultation with the respective manufacturer and at their sole discretion.
- If found to be a manufacturer’s defect, SNS will ship the repaired product back to the customer free of charge (within RSA only).
- Customers must use the products within the limits and purpose for which the product was intended.
- A free quotation will be provided before any repairs are undertaken.
- We generally do not accept returns if the correct item has been shipped to you.
- For paid orders (but not yet shipped), we reserve the right to charge an admin and re-stocking fee (approx 20% of the item value). We suggest you rather use the credit towards a future purchase.